- 1kg 1kg WM Meats Diced Beef
- 50g Butter
- 2 medium brown onions, chopped
- 3 medium white potatoes
- 1 medium orange sweet potato
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 ½ teaspoons turmeric
- ½ to 1 teaspoon of chilli powder, to taste
- 2cm piece of ginger, grated
- ½ teaspoon ground fenugreek
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 500ml coconut milk
- 3 cups of steamed rice, to serve
- Chapati bread, to serve
- Place Onions, Garlic and Potatoes in slow cooker before adding diced steak.
- Add all spices and coconut milk and mix.
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Serve with rice and Chapati Bread.
Download recipe for free
Get this recipe on your mobile
Scan QR Code to view on mobile device.
iPhone (os11) camera or QR Code app.