- WM Meats Corned Silverside
- Cold Water
- 60 mls white vinegar
- 100g brown sugar
- 1 orange sliced
- 3 – 4 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 150g butter
- 50ml cream
- Salt and pepper, pinch
- 100g butter
- 100g plain flour
- 1 litre milk
- Salt and pepper
- Place silverside in a pot and fill with water before adding white vinegar, brown sugar, and orange. Bring to boil before turning the heat down and simmering for half an hour for every 500grams of silverside.
- Boil potatoes in water, then in a separate pan boil cream and butter, once potatoes are cooked strain from water then add butter and cream and mash
- Melt butter then add flour and whisk till combined, turn heat to medium and add milk a cup at a time till no more milk is left, add seasoning to taste.
- Cook vegetables of your choice to serve
Download recipe for free
Get this recipe on your mobile
Scan QR Code to view on mobile device.
iPhone (os11) camera or QR Code app.